Terms & Condition
By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item advertised on this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Mont Albert Florist may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
As each flower is unique, so too, are your special requirements and concerns surrounding your order. For that reason, we ask that you please call us on (03) 9890 1122 to discuss any queries or concerns you may have in relation to the flowers you have sent or received. A number of resolutions may be available to you and are subject to your particular situation.
Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded less a $15 administrative fee, ONLY IF notice is received by Mont Albert Florist twenty four (24) hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the total order value. We are unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and are with our courier for delivery.
Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. Mont Albert Florist does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website. It is an illegal violation to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices advertised are inclusive of all taxes applicable.
All prices on montalbertflorist.com.au are listed in Australian dollars (AUD).
Prices on our website do not include delivery charges. Depending on your delivery suburb in and around Melbourne and time of ordering, higher delivery charges may apply. Delivery charges will be calculated at check out at the time of ordering and displayed on the ordering page.
Alterations to Orders:
- For Australian orders, alterations must be requested before 1pm (EST Melbourne Time), day before the set delivery date.
- We are unable to fulfil alterations and refunds for orders already prepared and/or in transit.
- Depending upon the alteration, customer must pay for any additional fees and charges incurred.
- Mont Albert Florist reserves the right to refuse alterations.
- In the event that Customer is entitled to a refund after the alteration, all refunds are credited back to the original paypal account on which the order was purchased.
- Alterations Disclaimer: Please note that during Special Events and /or Public Holidays Mont Albert Florist reserve the right to not accept alterations to any orders
Items containing alcohol
Fruit Basket or Hampers which includes alcohol may only be purchased & delivered to persons over the age of 18 years. By completing your order, you are warranting that the person receiving your gift is over 18. Mont Albert Florist takes no responsibility for verifying this.